Information on Ivermectin
- A recent history of Ivermectin was published in the Epoch Times on the 21st November 2022, This article describes how ivermectin came to be hailed as a wonder drug.
- An American group of doctors recommend Ivermectin as first line therapy for Covid vax injury: Ivermectin: 0.2–0.3 mg/kg, daily for up to 4–6 weeks. Ivermectin has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It also binds to the spike protein, aiding in the elimination by the host. It is likely that Ivermectin and intermittent fasting act synergistically to rid the body of the spike protein. Ivermectin is best taken with or just following a meal for greater absorption.
- Report of clinical trials from a UK group:
- Meta-analysis to inform clinical guidelines. A scientific article not for the faint-hearted.
- The Dr Trozzi website discusses in detail how Ivermectin works:
- A large study that showed Ivermectin is useful for prevention of Covid related illness:
- Ivermectin treatment for Covid at the end of 2021 was supported by 113 studies, 73 of which were peer reviewed. This included 63 controlled trials with a total of 26,398 patients, and 31 Randomized Controlled Trials.